Pumpkin Spiced Latte
- 2 cups milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 2 tbsp pumpkin puree, or more to taste
- 1 to 3 tbsps sugar, depending on how sweet you like it
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice, plus more for serving
- 1/2 cup strong hot coffee
- To garnish: whipped cream
Method - Step by Step:
- Start by heating the milk, pumpkin puree, sugar, pumpkin pie spices, and vanilla extract on the hob.
- Then mix the pumpkin spice milk with the strong coffee.
- Divide it between two mugs and add whipped cream.
- Enjoy! (Without the coffee shop lines!)